Ok, for some reason. FlickType keyboard does not come up when I try to switch keyboards in notes

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:14:09 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 85

Chuck,

I downloaded the "Balance" app and managed to reproduce the issue. I
cannot switch to the iOS keyboard, although I can often dismiss
FlickType without a problem. The app has not been updated in over
three years, and under iOS 11 it's running in what's called
"compatibility mode". The problem seems to be an iOS bug that is
specific to custom keyboards, that are running inside such apps, and
in particular on numerical fields. The popular SwiftKey keyboard is
also behaving the same way, although when the keyboard is not full
screen you can at least navigate to other fields. What this means is
that it's unlikely that I can address this rare issue that's outside
of my control, apart from introducing the half-screen mode at some
point in the future which might help as a workaround.

As a side note, iOS also crashes that app every time you double tap
and hold on the iOS "Next Keyboard" button to bring up the keyboard
list. You can try that on a non-numerical textfield in that app.

- Kosta