Hi George, if you type the wrong letter in a manually typed word, simply use a two finger swipe left or right to move the cursor to the right of the incorrect letter. Now flick left to delete the letter. Now enter the correct letter. Use the two finger swipe right to get to the end of the word.
 Chuck

On Jun 11, 2018, at 3:39 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I understand how the add to dictionary works. How do I correct a manually entered word?

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:33:15 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 85

Hello all,

 I am in love with the new add to dictionary option. Great job!👍🏻

 I personally do not use the visual markers on the keyboard so I have several people playing with the keyboard. They are a little less tech savvy to put it nicely.

 They like the border, but they still would like to see high contrast modes. They like the progress, but would like to see more detail put into bore low vision features. They do understand that this is very much a project in its early stages, and would like to see a full keyboard on screen at some point in the future.