From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 1:31 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 85

- Automatically learn new words at end of the typing session. You can always review and remove learned words from your dictionary at any time.
- Touch-typed words will stop being editable by character as soon as you start typing the next word. This still gives you the chance to make character edits right after spacing and hearing the word back, and beyond that any cursor move or deletion will affect the entire word.
- Introducing corrections for touch-typed words. After spacing and hearing your word, you can now flick down to change it, just like you would if you had tap-typed it instead. This can be useful to add an apostrophe after typing words like "its" or "were", or to properly capitalize a word like "iPhone". It's also a fun way to test the limits of the FlickType correction algorithm by purposefully choosing nearby letters instead of the correct ones, and then checking if your intended word was in the suggestion list.
- When editing existing text, such as if you switched to the iOS keyboard and back to FlickType, attempting to change an pre-existing word or punctuation mark will now work as expected.
- Low-vision users: added a visual border to help identify the edges of the keyboard more easily. Tell us if this helps your accuracy!

Thank you for testing FlickType!

Kosta & Ashley