Re: Build 85

Thank you Chuck. Are you able to reproduce the problem every time?
Kosta

On Jun 11, 2018, at 13:38, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

 BTW, here is a link to the app I was using.

 Balance — The Simple Checkbook Register by Jordan Kennedy https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/balance-the-simple-checkbook-register/id854362248?mt=8

On Jun 11, 2018, at 1:29 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta and Ashley,
I have been entering words into the dictionary and editing my manual typing.
Everything is working perfectly.

One thing though. I was doing some banking and I went to enter an amount into my accounts balance App, and once I tapped in the amount field, I could not do anything. The FlickType keyboard was present, but I could not switch to the iOS keyboard, to numbers, or dismiss the keyboard. I had to go to notes, switch to the iOS keyboard, and then come back to the App called balance.

I had this problem quite a while ago and reported it, but I haven't been in a financial app while typing with FlickType.