Build 85

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta and Ashley,
I have been entering words into the dictionary and editing my manual typing.
Everything is working perfectly.

One thing though. I was doing some banking and I went to enter an amount into my accounts balance App, and once I tapped in the amount field, I could not do anything. The FlickType keyboard was present, but I could not switch to the iOS keyboard, to numbers, or dismiss the keyboard. I had to go to notes, switch to the iOS keyboard, and then come back to the App called balance.

I had this problem quite a while ago and reported it, but I haven't been in a financial app while typing with FlickType.