I guess that's related to the similar behaviour when deleting text. As you flick left, words that you typed manually will be deleted letter by letter.
The difficulty I think is that sometimes, like when you've made a small error in manually typing a word, you very much do want it deleted letter by letter. But other times, like if deciding to delete a whole sentence, you would prefer that the whole word be deleted.
Not sure how this could be resolved, so I would stick with the way it is now.

Dave

On 10 Jun 2018, at 20:42, Benny Barber <rebelben@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Kosta,
The 2 finger flint right or left to read a word at a time. If you 2 finger flick past a word that you manually typed, it advances a letter at a time. Thanks.
Benny

On Jun 10, 2018, at 2:10 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Hi Benny, what 2 finger flick are you referring to?
- Kosta

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 12:08 PM Benny Barber <rebelben@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Would like others opinion on this issue. When manually typing a word and you use the 2 finger flick, you get the feedback of that particular word letter by letter. I don't think I need the word spelled back to me. I believe I would just prefer to hear the word. Just my opinion. What do you think? Thanks.

On Jun 8, 2018, at 9:16 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Container app and demo keyboard now work in landscape
- Fixed issue where the demo keyboard would be too low on iPhone X
- Fixed wrong version shown in settings

Thank you all for your continued feedback and support!

Kosta & Ashley