Re: Build 2. 0.

Chuck is correct. As long as at least one of the two apps remains on your device, your dictionary will be preserved. But there is no iCloud support yet, so if you delete both apps you will lose your dictionary. This will be addressed soon.

Kosta

On Jun 9, 2018, at 14:18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello George,
 You must have the FlickType classic keyboard installed on your device. This app will hold all your dictionary entries and export them to the custom keyboard and vice versa.

On Jun 9, 2018, at 2:08 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Been playing with build 2. 0, and I can not help wondering if this version has I cloud support.
 The reason I voice this, is because I removes the FlickType beta then installed it again.
 When I went to dictionary. All my saved words were showing up in the beta as well.
 Is I cloud support comming to FlickType?