Hello Kosta,

I am having the exact opposite happen to me on the iOS 12 beta. I am triggering the the home gesture much more frequently than in iOS 11.4. I don’t believe it’s human error as I thought in a previous email. I have placed my finger up on the screen about a 1/2 inch or so, and I am now triggering the home gesture about every third swipe up. This being the first beta release of iOS 12 they could adjust the sensitivity of the gesture in future builds.

On Jun 8, 2018, at 1:28 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you David. The demo keyboard is indeed misplaced on the iPhone X, and it also does not yet support landscape mode. These will be addressed soon.

Good to know about iOS 12 and the gestures, smile!

Also FYI, build 81 was just released to the beta group, and FlickType Classic is now available on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-classic-legacy/id1395638984?mt=8