Re: The Large Text and Privacy Concerns

David Nason

True, but I don't typically like using screen curtain.
And if I'm in a message thread, I'd rather not be like screen curtain on, screen curtain off, screen curtain on, screen curtain off...

On 8 Jun 2018, at 13:32, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Before you start typing, you could do a three finger triple tap to turn on the screen curtain.

On Jun 8, 2018, at 2:31 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

As a low vision user, for the most part I really like the large text that appears as I type in the custom keyboard.
However, I was in a bar yesterday with a friend and was typing a message on my phone. My friend, knowing nothing about FlickType, simply asked me if I was aware that everything I type is appearing in large font and that she could read every word I type.

So I wondered whether we could get a privacy toggle, for example a three finger double tap or something, that would allow us to disable this feature when in a public setting?
As I am now very self conscious when using the keyboard in such a setting.

Many thanks,