Re: The Large Text and Privacy Concerns

George Cham

That's a good point. I tried turning screen curtin on. But it did not work. I think privacy is an issue in open settings like a public place.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of David Nason <dnason@...>
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 7:31:13 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] The Large Text and Privacy Concerns

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

 As a low vision user, for the most part I really like the large text that appears as I type in the custom keyboard.
 However, I was in a bar yesterday with a friend and was typing a message on my phone. My friend, knowing nothing about FlickType, simply asked me if I was aware that everything I type is appearing in large font and that she could read every word I type.

 So I wondered whether we could get a privacy toggle, for example a three finger double tap or something, that would allow us to disable this feature when in a public setting?
 As I am now very self conscious when using the keyboard in such a setting.

 Many thanks,