Hi Michael,

 A half screen keyboard would only take up the lower half of the screen so you could interact with the app you are typing in.

 The problem is blending the FlickType and VoiceOver, I don't think it's as easy as it sounds.
 I know Fleksy had problems with speech stuttering.

On Jun 6, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

 Sorry for my ignorance but what is a half screen keyboard?

Sincerely,, mike

On Jun 6, 2018 at 20:21, <FlickType> wrote:

A half screen FlickType is definitely on the horizon. The hard thing about the horizon, though, is knowing how far it is, smile!