From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 10:42 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Version 41 I just noticed something.

Hi Ed,
Actually, I was thinking that the 3-D touch should be used to go directly to the export text panel. Bypassing the menu completely. Most of the time when I am using FlickType I am either sending a text message or eight email, and there s no reason to bring up the menu, if I could go directly to the export text panel, I can completely take out one step.

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 8:36 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

I agree with the 3D touch for invoking the menu. I miss the tap and hold gesture at the top half of the scream.