Re: Version 41 I just noticed something.

Ed Worrell

That's a good idea. I don't know if it's possible. Maybe the gesture could be user assignable, 1. Export text option. 2. Copy text 3. Invoke the complete menu.

Just a few more thoughts.

Ed

On Apr 18, 2018, at 9:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,
Actually, I was thinking that the 3-D touch should be used to go directly to the export text panel. Bypassing the menu completely. Most of the time when I am using FlickType I am either sending a text message or eight email, and there’s no reason to bring up the menu, if I could go directly to the export text panel, I can completely take out one step.

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 8:36 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

I agree with the 3D touch for invoking the menu. I miss the tap and hold gesture at the top half of the scream.