Hi costa and Ashley, love the built 80. However I don't like the new container look. Too dark. Can you make it just a bit brighter? Apart from that, I like the tabs in the app, and the dictionary option to add and remove words with using the VoiceOver roter action.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 2:55:47 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 80

Hi Kosta and Ashley,
 The new FlickType build is great! I like the simplified container app and how we are able to easily view and edit dictionary entries. The best thing of all for me is that my tap volume settings remain consistent in both the new app and keyboard. I am looking forward to playing around with the new app/build, but I am most excited about not having to hear my taps so loud! 😀 😎 to most people, this isn't a big deal, but their is some expression about the little things in life being worthwhile. Thank you very much. I wonder if their is a way to eliminate or reduce the volume of the clicks when manually typing. Is their a setting on my phone that I need to change?
 Chanelle