Re: Version 41 I just noticed something.

Chuck Dean

In a perfect world, it would give us the option to choose what we want to get 3D Touch to do. We could do either, or something else completely.

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 8:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,
Actually, I was thinking that the 3-D touch should be used to go directly to the export text panel. Bypassing the menu completely. Most of the time when I am using FlickType I am either sending a text message or eight email, and there’s no reason to bring up the menu, if I could go directly to the export text panel, I can completely take out one step.

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 8:36 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

I agree with the 3D touch for invoking the menu. I miss the tap and hold gesture at the top half of the scream.