Build 80

Chuck Dean

Build 80

Hello,
Ok, I see what you are doing here, unifying the two keyboards.
Everything seems to be working ok, but I have a suggestion.
I assume the keyboard must be dismissed in order to access the control buttons at the top and the tabs at the bottom. I think the dismiss and next keyboard buttons should be turned on by default for those who have trouble with the flick and hold gesture.

Also the flick left and hold no longer does a rapid delete, and closing the App no longer does a copy and erase. Both of those features were huge, in my opinion, while using the App.

Btw I am using the App to type this.