Hello Kosta and Ashley,

This is awesome! The new container application simplifies things greatly. I love the new ability to add words to the dictionary. Great job!

On a bug note: I have been noticing that the flick up to add emojis and the flick up and hold to switch keyboards is kicking me back to the home screen as my iPhone X seems to think that I am performing the home gesture. I am about a1/2 inch from the bottom of the keyboard when I am typing. This behavior has gotten worse in the first build of iOS 12(Just FYI). I can’t seem to get it to do this every time as of right now, it seems to be at random. This honestly could be human error as well. Just wanted to point out the issue.

Thanks again for all of the great work you two are doing.

Ed Worrell

On Jun 6, 2018, at 9:54 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Please note: This update replaces the container app with an entirely new app, and some features are not yet implemented. If you need the old container app for any reason, you can always switch back to an older build from TestFlight.

What's new:
- Brand new container app which helps us set the right foundation for the future.
- The first tab is called "Type", and is where you can use the built-in keyboard to type something and then export it using the top right share button.
- The second tab is called "Settings", and currently has some, but not all, of the previous app options. Your settings from previous versions should carry over.
- The third tab is called "Dictionary", and gives you full control of all your dictionary entries. You can read, delete or insert new entries using familiar iOS controls. All your dictionary entries from previous versions should carry over.

Thank you for testing!
Kosta & Ashley