Re: Bild 75

Chanelle Allen

Hello,
I agree that less feedback when FlickType starts would be nice. I will try flicking left to stop the initial message though.
Chanelle

On Jun 2, 2018, at 16:54, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

I actually agree. I would like to have the option for less feedback. Maybe when the keyboard is launched it could say FlickType ready. This would be much more welcome.

Ed
On Jun 2, 2018, at 2:45 AM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi,
I just wondered if in a later release it would be possible to have an option to disable the VoiceOver hints when launching FlickType as it's a little distracting when I want to start typing straight away.
Kind regards, Paul.
On 29 May 2018, at 23:19, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Don't add a space when deleting manually entered characters.