Re: Bild 75

Salman Haider

I personally don't find them intrusive since they are interrupted right away when I switch to FlickType and begin typing.
One thing you could try is, once you have the FlickType keyboard up, simply do a quick swipe to the left. Which will result in VoiceOver announcing beginning of document. That can be used to interrupt the longer list of hints that you get. Also. You don't really have to wait until the entire list of hints is announced before you begin typing. You can very easily interrupt them by simply beginning to type and swipe.
Not something that bother's me personally. But just giving some suggestions for you to try, to interrupt the hints being spoken.

On Jun 2, 2018, at 4:45 AM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi,
I just wondered if in a later release it would be possible to have an option to disable the VoiceOver hints when launching FlickType as it's a little distracting when I want to start typing straight away.
Kind regards, Paul.
On 29 May 2018, at 23:19, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Don't add a space when deleting manually entered characters.