Re: Build 75 minor disappearinh text bug

Thank you David.

I did notice that sometime ago and it had since slipped my mind. We won't spend time on fixing this now, but if there's more reports of it we'll prioritize it accordingly. Thank you for the report.

On the issue of unwanted spaces, there are a lot of different situations and edge cases,. We can't simply not add spaces in the case of quotation marks, for example, because you do want a space after the closing mark, and it's not trivial to accurately guess if a mark is opening or closing the quotation. Anyone who experiences similar issues, please let us know here in the group so we can eventually get a good sense of what the most common problematic cases are with unwanted spaces, and we'll address the most common ones soon.