Build 75 minor disappearinh text bug

David Nason

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

I've just discovered a disappearing text bug in build 75, though it's not particularly serious.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure that " shake to undo " is switched on in settings. It can be found under General >Accessibility.
2. Open a text field and start typing using the FlickType custom keyboard.
3. Shake the phone to bring up the undo option.
4. Even if you select Cancel, the text you typed since most recently opening FlickType will be deleted.

Clearly not a deal breaker but I do occasionally envoke the shake to undo by accident.

Dave

PS. Above you can again see the issues with spaces with when using punctuation like quotes and brackets.