Re: Adding two letter words to the dictionary

Hi Nozi,

For now, you cannot add words that are less than 3 letters to the dictionary. We do this because when there are only 2 letters in a word there is less context for the autocorrect to figure out what you're trying to type and important two letter words get pushed down far on the list of suggestions. The fix to add the context and ranking of newly added words to the dictionary is on our list of future fixes, but this is very involved in will take many days to complete so we are not able to address it now, but we do have another possible solution that we hope to implement soon.

Thanks!
Ashley