By the way Kosta. Do you plan to add a way to add words to the dictionary in the custom keyboard?
Or is this likely to be an automatic process if you manually type a new word?

Dave

On 30 May 2018, at 09:17, Maria and Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1972@...> wrote:

HI.
Just fixing the subject line.
Maria

On 30 May 2018, at 6:08 pm, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Thanks for that fix Kosta. I too can confirm that I'm no longer getting those pesky spaces in manually typed words where I've deleted a letter.
I would also echo the point about deleting new lines. If you put a new line in, then change your mind and swipe left to delete it, instead of deleting just the new line, it deletes the last thing you typed, usually a punctuation mark, on the previous line.

I'm really getting to like the 3D touch for capital letters. I had forgotten about the app switcher gesture on the left as I am on an iPhone X. But as you say, you don't necessarily have to hard press on the letter you want, you can do that first, then slide to the desired letter.

Dave
On 30 May 2018, at 07:06, Macster <@Macster> wrote:

Macky