Re: Bild 75

Macster

Hi Kosta and team. I've never had the text duplicating problem, and I've only had the text disappearing once but I'm not sure what I did to achieve it. Apologies, not very useful I know. I did notice the deleting individual characters would add a space, but I'm happy to report this build fixes that issue as expected.

The only thing I need to get used to is remembering whether I'm in the app or the custom keyboard whilst trying to enter a capital letter. In the app, it's type then gesture but in the custom keyboard its gesture then type. It works perfectly, its just my brain that goes into autopilot and I keep going for the app gesture but I'm sure I'll get there!

Its certainly come a long way in a short time. I'm guessing the next big job is adding words to the dictionary? Its probably less pressing now the manual keyboard is working so smoothly but it would still be welcome obviously.

I had no idea about the 3D touch on the left of the screen gesture to activate the app switcher. I learn something new every day.

Cheers to all,

Macky

Sent from my iPod

On 29 May 2018, at 23:19, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Don't add a space when deleting manually entered characters.