Re: Version 41 I just noticed something.

Chuck Dean

Here I go again... Replying to my own email.
One other thing I would like to see is 3D touch used to go directly to the export text panel, eliminating the invoke menu step.
I realize that not everyone has 3D touch, but for those who do, it would be a nice option.

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 8:24 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Version 41 I just noticed something.
Hello, as I was sending an email with FlickType, I noticed that I used the two finger swipe up to go to menu, and then a two finger double tap to invoke the export text panel. It seemed like a very normal progression.
If we keep the double tap, I think we should keep the two finger swipe up.