Re: Vanishing text

Ed Worrell

I can honestly say that I haven't had text vanish in either the email or messages app either.

This is a very solid build.

Great job Kosta and Ashley.

On May 29, 2018, at 8:40 PM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

I have not encountered either of those two issues. That said, I have only been using FlickType in messaging apps primarily.
I know that previously I had encountered those issues in the mail app. Since I haven't really used FlickType in the mail app ever since version seventy four, I can't say for sure if it still occurs. But so far, I haven't encountered them anywhere else, for what it's worth. Nor in this email.
Salman

On May 29, 2018, at 10:15 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Has anyone experienced vanishing text since build 74?

Also what about duplicate text?