Hi Alan,
I noticed the same thing with Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 when viewing group emails yesterday. I'm glad that the problem isn't with FlickType.
Chanelle

On May 29, 2018, at 22:06, Alan Lemly <walemly@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Chanelle,

Now that I know you typed an emoji, that explains why I was seeing the space
followed by the two question marks. The error is on my end because I was
reading your email with Outlook 2010 on a Windows 7 computer and it doesn't
have the ability to display emojis, so never mind.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chanelle Allen
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:34 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 72

Hi Alan,
Thank you for pointing out the strange text at the end of my sentence. I
think that I was trying to write the smiling face emoji, but I switched to
the iOS keyboard to do so since I really don't know in what contexts to use
the smiling face with sunglasses emoji. Yesterday, I also noticed the
strange text you observed, but I thought that it had to do with Microsoft
Outlook on my computer and the screen reader I was using.

On May 29, 2018, at 10:30, Alan Lemly <walemly@gmail.com> wrote:

Kosta and Chanelle,

I wanted to point out something I noticed in Chanelle's post below that
I've also picked up in posts from others. The paragraph that ends with I
learn something new every day ends with a period but is then followed by a
space and two question marks. I don't know what behavior is causing this but
as I've said, I've seen it on other posts and if I'm remembering correctly,
I believe they were from Chuck Dean. This seems like a bug or if not,
something procedural that we users need to be aware of and adjust for if
possible.

Alan Lemly