Re: Bild 75

It might not have been clear enough from my release notes, but you can do the firm 3D press anywhere on the screen and it changes the whole layout as if you used the two finger tap. So you can perform the 3D Touch on the f for example, and without releasing your finger drag it over the Q. Also you only need to press hard momentarily for the toggle to work.

Hope that makes sense.

Kosta

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 7:16 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

 No big deal. I just used the two finger tap to cap the Q.

Chuck