Re: Bild 75

Paul Sutton

Hi,
Just reporting that this build has fixed the inserting a space during manual typing error. Thank you.
I also wanted too add that VoiceOver does not amounts when you are deleting a new line. Also, when inserting multiple new lines, a single swipe left will delete all of the new lines that you have entered rather than one at a time..
The last thing that I would like to ask is when swiping left and right with two fingers to read word by word, is there a way of reading a manually entered word as a whole word rather than letter by letter?.
Kind regards, Paul.

On 29 May 2018, at 23:19, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Don't add a space when deleting manually entered characters.