Hello Kosta,

I have been playing with the new release and it is still acting weird with text. I however have not noticed the text being deleted or vanishing. I however an still having issues with text after dismissing or switching to the iOS keyboard. The FlickType cursor is only seeing the last sentence typed after I switch to the iOS keyboard. When I dismiss the keyboard via the dismiss key the FlickType cursor seems to jump to the begining of the text field. I then an not able to move the FlickType cursor past the few first words in the text field.

Ed

On May 28, 2018, at 9:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Reduced memory consumption in order to prevent iOS from terminating and restarting the keyboard. When that happened, typed text would be lost, so hopefully this doesn't happen anymore.