Text population question

Ed Worrell

Hello Kosta,

Awhile back you mentioned that someday you might have the FlickType keyboard populate the text field as text is being written. I believe you said that the draw back of this method is we would have to turn off all VoiceOver typing feedback. With the current state of the keyboard would this make the disappearing text issue, well... Disappear? I personally feel that the keyboard is just about close enough to fully independently used with out needing the iOS keyboard. For me the only real function missing is the ability to use the return key as a search key or junk fields in the nail application.

Just my thoughts. Again great job with the current releases.