Hey Benny,

A flick right enters a space after a word is typed. In manual entry mode you cab enter as many spaces as you would like, but again I think this is only after typing a word as well. I thought there was mention of the spacebar in manual typing mode, but I can't seem to get that to show up. Maybe it has been removed to unify the gestures accross input modes.

Ed

On May 28, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Actually I don't want a new line, but just a space. Thanks.

Benny

On May 28, 2018, at 9:50 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hey,

Yes there is. The enter or return key at the bottom right corner of the keyboard will insert a new line.

I hope this helps.

Ed
On May 28, 2018, at 4:58 AM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Is there a way to enter a manual space in the custom keyboard? Thanks.

On May 27, 2018, at 1:51 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Added a "Next Keyboard" button for those having trouble with the flick up & hold gesture. If you don't need the button, you can disable it from the main app settings.
- Also added a setting for a "Dismiss" button similar to the above, but this one is off by default since most people didn't seem to have trouble with the flick down & hold gesture. If you do have trouble performing that gesture, you can enable this button from the settings.
- The shift state now resets after entering a single character, so it behaves more like a shift key rather than a caps lock.
- The shift state now affects words that were not manually typed, meaning that if you switch to uppercase in the middle of a sentence and type a word like "banana", it will be capitalized.
- Words will be capitalized after a new line.
- On devices that support 3D Touch, pressing down harder while exploring the keyboard will toggle the secondary layout, meaning the state of shift if you are in letters, or switch between numbers and symbols if you are in either numbers or symbols.