Re: Build 72

Michael Maslo

I like the location of the enter key. I have not found the other key and I thought I had turned in on in settings. However once we can get the enter key to do more than I will be even happier.😎

Sincerely,, mike

On May 27, 2018 at 22:29, <Ed Worrell> wrote:

Hey Kosta and all,

One big feature that is still making me use the default iOS keyboard more than I honestly want to now is the lack of the ability to use the enter key as a search button. I know in other apps the enter key is contextually aware of whether it's a search field, email field, or a message field. It would be great to have this ability. I understand it its not high on the list of features to see added, but it would be greatly appreciated.

I really don't know it this is possible but the enter key seems much harder to find than the dismiss keyboard button. I would maybe like to see the enter key slightly larger than the dismiss key. I find myself leaning more towards using the enter key than the gesture for new line.

Ed