Re: Great built with some questions...

Ed Worrell

I think the emoji short cut only works after you put punctuation in you your text. I'm not sure but this seems to be the only time they show up. So I think the flick up might still work to add a word to the dictionary after manual entry.

 Ed

On May 27, 2018, at 4:58 PM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

 Hi Chuck,
 You may have a point there. Swiping the same way is definitely more practical and simple. But you would still have to use 2 fingers to swipe as a single finger swipe up is reserved for emoji’s.
Regards, Paul.

On 27 May 2018, at 21:40, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,
 Personally, I like how it is done in the app. A flick up to enter or delete a word. Simple and elegant.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 12:28 PM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi all,
 How would people feel about having the 2 finger swipe up to add a word to the dictionary and a 2 finger swipe down to remove.
 Just a thought, Paul.

On 27 May 2018, at 20:25, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi George,

 The 3D touch should capitalize the letter.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 11:45 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Ok, I've tried the 3 d touch when in the custom keyboard. I get a letter. Not  sure what  the 3 d touch is suppose to do. Got iPhone8