Re: Vanishing text

Sharon Kim

That might be the case too, since I always switch back to the IOS
keyboard, and as I've said before, I've never had the text vanish on
me.

On 5/27/18, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:
Hey Kosta and chuck,

I can confirm that finding. One of the last emails that I composed I too
dismissed the keyboard and my text vanished. I also had to try again. In the
second attempt I switched to the iOS keyboard. The text then populated the
text field as it should have.

Ed
On May 27, 2018, at 4:04 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta, while typing this reply, my screen flashed and all that I had
just typed, vanished.

What I think I've discovered, is that the repeating lines only happen when
I dismiss the FlickType keyboard, and not when I go to the iOS keyboard.
This is preliminary, but I haven't had any text repeat as long as I go to
the iOS keyboard.

I'll keep you posted if this turns out to be untrue.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 2:34 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,

In the last half hour I have a had my text vanish four times!
I just restarted my phone, thinking that may be the problem. The last
time I was typing in my journal, and as I was typing, the screen flashed,
and all the text I had just typed disappeared.

The text that I had typed previously was still there.

I am dictating this, to make sure that it doesn’t vanished on me.