I would also like to see the return of the top row of symbols and shortcuts. I used them when needed, and while I have been working around not having them, they are very convenient.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 3:33 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I too really prefer this layout from the FlickType main application. I think this would be great to have the same layout option as the app. I would love to have this row of options for use with twitter.

Ed
On May 27, 2018, at 12:57 PM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Kosta,

As far as the extra row of numbers / symbols, I love the layout of the app. The symbols across the top row of letters and 0 through 12 above the letter p with the ability to flick up and down through the options. Just my opinion. Thanks

Benny

On May 27, 2018, at 1:51 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Added a "Next Keyboard" button for those having trouble with the flick up & hold gesture. If you don't need the button, you can disable it from the main app settings.
- Also added a setting for a "Dismiss" button similar to the above, but this one is off by default since most people didn't seem to have trouble with the flick down & hold gesture. If you do have trouble performing that gesture, you can enable this button from the settings.
- The shift state now resets after entering a single character, so it behaves more like a shift key rather than a caps lock.
- The shift state now affects words that were not manually typed, meaning that if you switch to uppercase in the middle of a sentence and type a word like "banana", it will be capitalized.
- Words will be capitalized after a new line.
- On devices that support 3D Touch, pressing down harder while exploring the keyboard will toggle the secondary layout, meaning the state of shift if you are in letters, or switch between numbers and symbols if you are in either numbers or symbols.