 Glad you're going to be able to address the issue with selecting the wrong character, this is the only real issue I'm having with this build.
 While I have seen the disappearing text before, I don't think I've seen it since build 68. That might be dumb luck though. I think when it did happen to me, it was after switching between the FlickType and the iOS keyboard. But I couldn't quite reproduce it on demand.

 Dave

On 27 May 2018, at 19:45, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Ok, I've tried the 3 d touch when in the custom keyboard. I get a letter. Not  sure what  the 3 d touch is suppose to do. Got iPhone8

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Sharon Kim <sharon.mi.kim22@...>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 4:39:57 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Great built with some questions...

Hello all,
Okay the vanishing text bit... has never happened to me. Not going to lie.
I love the current build, thank you so very much for putting in the
next button. It is greatly appreciated.
One other thing, the 3d touch thing confuses me. I just sooner not
deal with it, especially if the gestures are going to be there.
I hope anyways, you wont' take out the gestures for the 3d things.
Because... no clue what those are.
anyways, hope this helps.