toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
As far as the extra row of numbers / symbols, I love the layout of the app. The symbols across the top row of letters and 0 through 12 above the letter p with the ability to flick up and down through the options. Just my opinion. Thanks
On May 27, 2018, at 1:51 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:
- Added a "Next Keyboard" button for those having trouble with the flick up & hold gesture. If you don't need the button, you can disable it from the main app settings.
- Also added a setting for a "Dismiss" button similar to the above, but this one is off by default since most people didn't seem to have trouble with the flick down & hold gesture. If you do have trouble performing that gesture, you can enable this button from the settings.
- The shift state now resets after entering a single character, so it behaves more like a shift key rather than a caps lock.
- The shift state now affects words that were not manually typed, meaning that if you switch to uppercase in the middle of a sentence and type a word like "banana", it will be capitalized.
- Words will be capitalized after a new line.
- On devices that support 3D Touch, pressing down harder while exploring the keyboard will toggle the secondary layout, meaning the state of shift if you are in letters, or switch between numbers and symbols if you are in either numbers or symbols.