Re: Great built with some questions...

Chuck Dean

Possibly, Dave is using an iPhone 10 also, he is having good success.

 Did you say your text just vanished? I had a similar problem yesterday, with build 71.
 Be sure to report it to Kosta.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 10:32 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Sorry about that last email. I typed it out using FlickType and the text was there before I sent the email. Weird.

I am using an iPhone X. I however am using the iOS 11.4 beta on the device. This might be the issue.

Ed

On May 27, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

On May 27, 2018, at 11:22 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,
 That is weird. I am using an iPhone 8 and it works perfectly every time.
 What iPhone are you using?

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 10:14 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hey Chuck,

Yes, I use 3D Touch all the time with app short cuts on my home screen. I have not had any luck getting it too work with the FlickType keyboard. This is really odd to me. I have even restarted the phone to no avail.

On May 27, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,
I have been using the 3D touch for capping letters with great success, like when I typed 3D. All I do is find the letter, in this case d, and then press down. Like this, Do not lift your finger. Once the letter is announced simply press down.
I hope this helps,

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 9:29 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,

I am really enjoying this current built. The dismiss and next keyboard buttons are a great additions.

I do have a few questions. Most of the questions are probably considered request but here we go:

1. My low vision business partner was wondering if there would be any visual aspect to the keyboard in such as letters, key shapes? He is really intrigued by the keyboard. He was asking about low vision color schemes in the future

2. I am unable to get the 3d touch or hard press to capitalize letters to work on my iPhone ten. Is there a setting vinegar that I am missing?

3. Will we have a full emoji keyboard in FlickType in the future? I know you mentioned maybe we will get the ability to customize the one in the correction menu when you swipe up.👍

4. I really love the short cut options in the main FlickType keyboard app. Will we be seeing those in the keyboard extension in the future?

5. I would like to see phonetics added to the manual input keyboard. This would help greatly on the bottom row of the keyboard.
Thanks again for the great job with rebuilding the Fleksy experience and then some.